Registration Currently Open for Spring online Arabic courses
(Jan. 17 – May 5, 2017)
Daily Self-paced Learning + Two Live Online Meetings per Week
with Your Instructor
- 100% online program involving self-paced and instructor-led learning
- University-level Classical Arabic
- Beginning or Intermediate levels
- Continuing Education units (CEUs) offered
Get to know Prof. Elijah Reynolds as he shares his personal story
of embarking on the study of Arabic.
- Beginning Arabic 1A (first semester of first-year level)
- Beginning Arabic 1B (second semester of first-year level)
- Intermediate Arabic 2B (second semester second-year level)
Tentative Online Meeting Times:
Arabic 1A live online meetings: Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:00-6:30pm PT
Arabic 1B live online meetings: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:00-4:30pm PT
Arabic 2B live online meetings: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00-6:30pm PT
- Alif Baa: Introduction to Arabic Letters and Sounds [With DVD]
- Al–Kitaab fii Ta’allum al-Arabiyya – Part 1 (3rd ed.)
Please purchase the required textbook at least one week prior to course start date. In addition to the textbook, access to the Al-Kitaab Companion website will need to be purchased for $25 (instructions will be provided after registration).
Arabic 1A Arabic 1B Arabic 2A Arabic 2B
To begin the registration process, please fill out the form below (you will then be able to make your payment). You will receive a follow-up email regarding course materials and access to the Learning Management System (LMS).
If you’ve already filled out the form previously and simply need to pay for registration, please click on the button below.